Make the most of your visit to Warwickshire
No trip to Chesford Grange would be complete without a visit to the birthplace of literary genius William Shakespeare, whose birthplace and family homes are a short drive away. We are also just five miles from the impressive Warwick Castle, which is ideal for a family day out, as well as the bright city lights of Birmingham for an urban adventure.
At a glance:
- Warwick Castle a 10 minute drive away
- 20 minutes to Shakespeare’s family homes
- 28 miles to Birmingham city centre
- Warwickshire countryside 15 minutes' drive
- 1 Charge Master for electric cars