A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
A fee of £20 per dog per stay is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
In order for you to have a pawfect stay with us we ask that you read the below:
- A maximum of two small dogs or one large dog is allowed in your bedroom
- Guide dogs are allowed in all hotels and throughout the hotel free of charge, including the restaurant and lounge.
- Other dogs are only allowed in public areas for access and not allowed in any restaurants.
- If your dog is well-behaved and can be left alone, please ensure you display the Dog In Room card on your door so our housekeeping team are aware. If your dog is unaccompanied and disturbing other residents we will contact you to ask you to return to your room.
- We welcome dogs in selected hotels, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
Thank you fur choosing Chesford Grange.